Hello Everybody,
I am a general class falconer from New York. In 2000, I stareted volunteering at a local raptor center. By 2002, I was in falconry all the way. During my stay at the raptor center, I had the pleasure of working with numerous falconry birds. I trained falcons, accipiters, and broad wings. In 2004, I recieved my general permit, and purchased a gyr/peregrine from a friend of mine. I then trapped a merlin, and got hooked on long wings. I ended up quitting my job to head out to NAFA, and trapped a bunch of birds out there. Since then I got a job as a consultant, so I had alot of time to hunt with my birds which was what I wanted.
I was going to be moving out to Kansas this month, but that fell though. I had already released and transfered my birds. I am in the process of looking for another falcon, and I am going to be purchasing a goshawk in the spring.
I would love to hunt a Kriders or Harlans Red Tail in the future, as well as a peregrine. They nest about a mile from my house, and I have watched them since a kid.

Take care everybody,
Kris